Information Literacy Center
Click Virtual Library for our eBook options
The library is open!
Call us: 956-427-3800 extension 1600
Email us: [email protected]
We are happy to find answers to your questions.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 4:15pm
Our mission is to ensure that the school community is an effective user of informational resources and instructional technology. We take pride in being A STEP ABOVE in our dedication to providing our staff and students with the very best services. The goal of the Information Literacy Center is to help all students become life-long learners.
- Sign In required at each visit.
- Maintain a study level volume at all times.
- Be respectful of the space and others.
- Taken before and after school, during lunch time.
- $3.00 replacement fee for lost ID's via cash or My Payment Plus.
- Computer area is available before school, during lunch, or with a teacher pass during class.
- Comply with the Student Handbook & Student Code of Conduct's technology policies.
- Print a maximum of 10 pages.
- Student ID number is required for book checkouts.
- 10 day loan period with 2 renewals per item.
- No late fees if material is returned or renewed.