Information Literacy Center
Click Virtual Library for our eBook options
The ILC is temporarily closed due to classroom distancing needs.
Our events will tentatively take place on Canvas and library social media.
Call us: 956-427-3800 extension 1600
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to find answers to your questions.
In person library services will return soon - Updated November 12, 2020
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 4:15pm
Our mission is to ensure that the school community is an effective user of informational resources and instructional technology. We take pride in being A STEP ABOVE in our dedication to providing our staff and students with the very best services. The goal of the Information Literacy Center is to help all students become life-long learners.
- Sign In required at each visit.
- Maintain a study level volume at all times.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the cafe area only.
- Be respectful of the space and others.
- Taken before and after school, during lunch time.
- $3.00 replacement fee for lost ID's via My Payment Plus.
- Comply with the Student Handbook & Student Code of Conduct's technology policies.
- Print a maximum of 10 pages per class period.
- ID's are required to checkout materials.
- 12 day loan periods.
- .10 late fee per day, maximum of $1.00 late fee per item.
Connect with us!